- These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, General Conditions) have as their object the regulation of the purchase of Products, carried out remotely, via an electronic network, from the Website www.jeudesgarcons.com (hereinafter, the Website).
- The owner of the site is Jeu des Garçons Srl with registered office in Via Goffredo Mameli, 31 - 20129 Milan, telephone +39 02 66801330, mail email@example.com PVAT 05120740963, Business Register of Milan, Monza Brianza, Lodi n. 05120740963, REA registrationMilan noMI-1797616.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All purchases of Products made through the Site by users who access it (hereinafter, the Customers) are governed by these General Conditions as well as by the Italian Consumer Code (Legislative Decreeno206/2005) and by the Italian rules on electronic commerce (Legislative Decree70/2003).
- With the conclusion of the Purchase Agreements, according to the procedure, the Customer accepts and undertakes to observe these General Conditions.
- The Customer, therefore, is required to carefully read, before carrying out any purchase operation, these General Conditions Jeu des Garçons Srl makes available to him also in order to allow him to reproduce and store in compliance with the provisions of art12, paragraph 3 of the Legislative Decree70/2003.
- Jeu des Garçons Srl may modify, at any time and without notice, the content of the General ConditionsThe General Conditions published on the Site at the time the purchase order is sent by the Customer will apply to each individual Purchase Agreement, who can therefore save a copy in pdf or keep the order confirmation email in which the conditions are attached. .
- www.jeudesgarcons.com (hereinafter the"Site") is an e-commerce site for cosmetics, beauty products for body care under the exclusive Jeu des Garçons brand (hereinafter,"Products").
- All the Products offered are illustrated in detail on the Site, within the respective sections, divided by product categories in compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code.
- The visual representation of the Products on the Site, where available, has an indicative value and normally corresponds to the photographic image of the Products themselves and has the purpose of presenting them for sale, without any guarantee or commitment, by Jeu des Garçons, about the exact correspondence of the image depicted on the Site with the actual Product; and this, with particular regard to its actual dimensions and/or the chromatic aspects of the Products and/or packaging.
- In the event of a difference between the image and the written product sheet, the description of the product sheet always prevails.
- The Customer can purchase the Products present in the Jeu des Garçons electronic catalog, illustrated in detail on the Site within the respective sections by product category, as described in the relevant information sheets contained on the Site, respecting the technical access procedures illustrated therein.
- Preliminarily, the Customer can register on the Site by entering his/her personal details and following the instructions provided for in the registration program; must then complete and send to Jeu des Garçons the order form in the electronic format available on the site, following the instructions thereinPurchase orders must be filled out exactly in their entiretyIn the event that the Customer does not want to register on the Site, he will be able, in any case, to complete the purchase procedure but will not be able to check the progress of his orders and take advantage of discounts and promotions.
- The Customer must enter the selected Products in the appropriate"Cart"and, after choosing from the shipping options and accepting the contribution for the delivery costs, can proceed with the purchase.
- If the customer needs to modify the purchase order or to modify some data contained therein, he will have to follow the appropriate modification procedure contained on the Site.In particular, the Customer will have the right to modify the quantity of the Products he intends to purchase, by adding or deleting one or more Products from the Cart.
- Once this operation has been completed, the Customer will see a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including delivery costs, with the request for a further confirmation of the purchase procedure.
- Subsequently, upon viewing the summary, the Customer must select the type of payment desired, ie PayPal or credit card.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- The publication of the Products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual purchase proposalThe order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal and implies full knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions.
- Each Purchase Agreement stipulated between Jeu des Garçons and the Customer must be considered concluded with the sending by Jeu des Garçons of the acceptance of the order to the Customer's e-mail addressThis confirmation message will indicate an"Order Number", to be used in any subsequent communication with Jeu des GarçonsThe message will re-propose, in addition to the information required by law, all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.Possible increase in costs caused by errors in the data not reported promptly, will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- Each order can be viewed by the Customer on the Site, in his personal area, if he is registered, or by contacting the Customer Service of Jeu des Garçons, immediately after sending the order.
- It is possible that occasional unavailability of the Products offered may occur, in this case, if the Products chosen by the Customer are not, in whole or in part, available, the Customer Service will contact the Customer by email and the latter may decide to cancel the order, wait for the Product/s to become available again or receive only the Products available; in the latter case, partial execution of the order will be carried out, Jeu des Garçons committing to shipping the missing products at its own expense.
- Jeu des Garçons reserves the right not to accept purchase proposals and cancel orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency if - following a comparison with the circuit that manages credit card payments - anomalies are found in transactions and in the means of payment. used by the Customer; in this case the Customer will be promptly notified by email.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS
- All Product prices are clearly indicated on the Site in accordance with art13 and following of the Consumer Code and are inclusive of VATDelivery costs are adequately highlighted at the time of the orderThe cost of each shipment may vary according to the method of delivery and payment as well as the destination and the total amount of the order.
BILLING AND PAYMENT METHODS
- Jeu des Garçons issues an invoice for the Products purchased, when the Products are delivered to the courier for shipment, sending it by e-mail to the CustomerFor the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer is validNo data changes will be possible after the invoice has been issued.
- As better detailed below in the relevant points, payments with PayPal only require an authorization or a reservation of the money without actual charge when the Customer places the order.The payment is therefore actually charged to the Customer only when the Products are delivered to the courier in charge of shippingAt this stage Jeu des Garçons will also issue the invoice relating to the order.
- The payment of the purchased Products is made by PayPal or bank transfer according to the methods specified below:
Once the order has been completed and the PayPal method has been chosen as the payment method, the buyer will be redirected to the PayPal Site, where he will be able to access his account by entering his personal e-mail address and password.By choosing to pay with PayPal, the amount is charged directly to the credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express) or prepaid (PostePay) assigned.PayPal protects the buyer's information as no financial information is passed onA confirmation e-mail from PayPal will be sent to each transaction performed with this methodIt should be noted that the amount of the order is charged to the PayPal account when the courier takes charge of the orderWhen placing the order on the Website, an authorization request will simply be made to check availability on the Customer's PayPal account, without any charge.In case of cancellation of the order, the amount will be refunded to the Customer's PayPal account.
The customer can use the payment method by bank transferAfter the order confirmation you will receive an email with all the details to be able to make the paymentTo speed up the verification procedure, it is advisable to send a receipt of the payment by e-mail and with the order number in the subject to this address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
METHOD AND DELIVERY COSTS
- Jeu des Garçons undertakes to deliver the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than thirty days from the conclusion of the contractThe delivery of the Products will be made by courier, and the times will vary according to the destinationThe terms indicated at the time of the purchase order are however indicative.
- Jeu des Garçons delivers to all countries indicated on the Site and delivery will take place without an appointment.
- No responsibility, in any capacity, can be charged by the Customer to Jeu des Garçons in case of delay in the order fulfillment or in the delivery of the Products covered by the Purchase Contracts.
- The ordered Products will be sent to the postal address specified by the Customer.
- Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, excluding national holidays in the manner indicated by the courier.Delivery is considered completed when the Product is made available to the Customer at the address specified in the order formIn case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the specified address, the courier will leave a notice and will attempt a new delivery according to the methods established by them.If it is impossible to carry out the new delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the Customer Service will attempt to contact the Customer to schedule a further delivery.In the event that the Customer Service fails to contact the Customer for the next 10 days or in the event of further impossibility of delivery due to the absence of the recipient, the Products covered by the order will be returned to Jeu des Garçons.The Customer will have the right for one year from the date of the order to obtain a bonus equal to the value of the order, net of shipping costs to be spent on the Site.
- Upon delivery of the Products by the courier appointed by Jeu des Garcons, the Customer is required to scrupulously check:
a) That the anti-burglary label is intact and the packaging is not damaged or otherwise altered.
b) That the number of pieces delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
- Any damage to the anti-burglary label, the packaging and the Products or the mismatch in the number of pieces/packages or information must be immediately reported by the Customer, who may contact Jeu des Garçons through Customer Service specifying the order for the which such misunderstandings occurred.
- Cases of force majeure, unavailability of means of transport, as well as unforeseeable or unavoidable events that cause a delay in deliveries or make deliveries difficult or impossible or cause a significant increase in the cost of delivery to be paid by Jeu des Garçons, will give it the right to split, postpone or cancel, in whole or in part, the expected delivery or to terminate the Purchase AgreementIn such cases, Jeu des Garçons will be responsible for providing timely and adequate communication of its decisions to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and the latter will have the right to a refund of any price already paid, excluding any further claim, for any reason, in the comparisons of Jeu des Garçons.
GOOD DISCOUNT - PROMOTIONS
- Any discount coupons or promotional codes can be entered when the customer completes the purchase orderThe system will update the total amount of the order net of the value of the voucher.
- The discount coupon can be combined with other commercial initiatives only in cases where it is expressly indicated.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All trademarks (registered and unregistered), as well as any and all intellectual work, distinctive sign or denomination, image, photograph, written or graphic text and more generally any other intangible asset protected by the laws and international conventions relating to intellectual property and industrial property reproduced on the Site remain the exclusive property of Jeu des Garçons and/or its assignors, without the Customer having any rights over them from accessing the Site and/or entering into the Purchase AgreementsAny use, even partial, of the same is prohibited without the prior written authorization of Jeu des Garçons, in favor of which all related rights are exclusively reserved.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION